People are always asking where to take their car to junk it. Just bring your title and your recycle ticket, they will take care of the rest and you’ll walkway with the needed paperwork and some money.

Then go to your insurance office or on Camp Foster to handle the paperwork. Remember the money you get is based on the weight of the car. 〒904-2142 Okinawa-ken, Okinawa-shi, Noborikawa, 3234-1